The Waitlist Form for Spring 2023 will open on November 22, 2022. All BIMS directed electives are open, if seats are full please keep checking as we cannot add students to full sections. We cannot place you on a waitlist for courses that aren’t BIMS/V- prefixed or BIOL 319,320, or 401. Please contact the department offering the course for assistance.
- Waitlist is for 3/400 level courses only!
- Waitlists DO NOT guarantee a seat in the course.
- You will forfeit your place in line if you have a hold, are registered for 19hr. or if there is a time conflict with the requested courses.
- Do not complete this form to change sections, for an override or request a BIMS Directed elective (all BDE’s are open, if they are full choose a different course)
- If you are not CBK complete do not fill out this form.
Research and Field Experience Forms (Forms are best viewed in Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Research form instructions
- Student instructions: Please fill out the 285/291/485/491 form with your research project information. Choose the prefix of the CLAT department, number of hours (0-4), and grade mode, and then send it to your professor for a signature from your @tamu.edu email address. If you are asking for a 491 W credit, obtain a syllabus from your advisor PRIOR to signing up. Your professor must agree to the W syllabus terms. Your professor can return the signed form to you or email it to us from their @tamu.edu account. Email to email@example.com with “485 forms” in the subject line.
- Professor instructions: Please have your student fill out the 285/291/485/491 form with your research project information. Choose the prefix of the CLAT department, number of hours (0-4), and grade mode, and then have them send it to you for a signature. You may electronically sign and return it to the student OR forward it to us from your @tamu.edu email address. If you are asking for a 491 W credit, the CLAT has a standard syllabus you will need to follow. You can obtain that from the BIMS office. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “485 forms” in the subject line. NOTE: You must have filed a COVID safety plan with your Dept. Head to have UG in the lab/clinical environment. Further, they may not start their work in your lab until the first day of class and must work in the lab within the boundaries of the semester.
- 285/485 or 291/491 Research Form
- BIMS 484 form
- BIMS 491 Writing Intensive Request Form and Syllabus
- Non-CVM Research Appeal Form
- Signature 1: Research faculty
- Signature 2: BIMS Director, Christine Farris
- Signature 3: College of Medicine advisor, Katharina Ojala
- Signature 4: Dean Dr. Versaw