- Biomedical Sciences Association (BSA)
- CVM College Calendar
- Undergraduate Research Scholars Program
- Facilitated Admission Agreement
- McAllen Students (Change of Campus)
EAB Navigate APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER AVAILABLE FOR BIMS/USVM STUDENTS ONLY
STUDENT ACCESS: HOWDY, MY RECORDS TAB, Navigate LINK
Students may schedule an advising appointment using SSC Campus at https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
Scholastic Probation and Suspension:
- Please see the attached for Probation and suspension rules for Biomedical Sciences: Scholastic Probation and Suspension
- For Scholastic Probation and Suspension rules for USVM, please visit our Concentration page.
Notification of Tracking Satisfactory Academic Progress: Standard for Degree Progress
STANDARD for SATISFACTORY DEGREE PROGRESS: College of Veterinary Medicine undergraduate students (BIMS and USVM) have the obligation to make satisfactory progress towards completion of all degree requirements. A minimum standard to measure degree progress requires satisfactory completion of 75% of attempted course credit hours each academic year. BIMS and USVM students are expected to take course work that applies towards the appropriate BIMS/USVM major.
Force Forms Online Only
International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation
International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation (ISEF) awards International Livestock Congress travel fellowships each year to senior-level undergraduates and graduate students currently enrolled in accredited colleges of universities. Information can be found at the ISEF website.
Schedule an Appointment With a BIMS Advisor
To schedule your appointment, please log into Howdy, under My Records, and select Navigate
You may also access the appointment scheduler here: https://tamu.campus.eab.com/