- Force Request Form
- Biomedical Sciences Association (BSA)
- CVM College Calendar
- Undergraduate Research Scholars Program
- Facilitated Admission Agreement
- Walk-In Advising – There is no walk-in advising at this time.
SSC APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER AVAILABLE FOR BIMS/USVM STUDENTS ONLY
STUDENT ACCESS: HOWDY, MY RECORDS TAB, SSC LINK
Students may schedule an advising appointment using SSC Campus at https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
Scholastic Probation and Suspension:
- Please see the attached for Probation and suspension rules for Biomedical Sciences: Scholastic Probation and Suspension
- For Scholastic Probation and Suspension rules for USVM, please visit our Concentration page.
Notification of Tracking Satisfactory Academic Progress: Standard for Degree Progress
STANDARD for SATISFACTORY DEGREE PROGRESS: College of Veterinary Medicine undergraduate students (BIMS and USVM) have the obligation to make satisfactory progress towards completion of all degree requirements. A minimum standard to measure degree progress requires satisfactory completion of 75% of attempted course credit hours each academic year. BIMS and USVM students are expected to take course work that applies towards the appropriate BIMS/USVM major.
Force Forms Online Only
Force forms are available online only.
International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation
International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation (ISEF) awards International Livestock Congress travel fellowships each year to senior-level undergraduates and graduate students currently enrolled in accredited colleges of universities. Information can be found at the ISEF website.
Schedule an Appointment With a BIMS Advisor
To schedule your appointment, please log into Howdy, under My Records, and select SSC Student Advising.